Do you offer different spray tan coloring options?
I carry two levels: Dark (great for my pasty girls) and Venetian (most popular, Tropical Vacation color).
How do I care for my spray tan both before and after?
Pre-Tan Care within 24:
- Please shower before tan, exfoliate and shave (if possible)
- Do not use bar soap as it can have high pH which will neutralize theDHA
- Don't apply lotion or deodorant, they can act as a barrier to tan
- Remove all makeup
- Bring dark, loose colored clothing to wear after tan for 8 hours because tan may stain clothes while developing
- Get your manicure & pedicure before
- Bring a towel to cover leather or light colored seats if wearing shorts
- Don't exercise, sweat, swim, bathe or wash hands excessively for24 hours.
- You must avoid water entirely for at least 4 hours or you will stop the action of the DHA!
- Wait at least 24 hours before showering or bathing to get the best tan
- Do not take long hot baths or showers.
- Avoid excessive exfoliation as that will make tan wear off faster
- The "instant color" cosmetic bronzer will wash off just as it is designed to do
- Pat, do not rub skin dry after shower.
- Apply a moisturizer after a shower to damp skin, to make tan last longer.
- Chlorine from a pool or Jacuzzi can cause your tan to fade faster.