The ReVita Facial is my alternative to micro-needling and Dermarolling. No Pain, No Downtime.
ReVita Facial Experience:
During the facial, the ReVitaPen goes over the customized active serums (Great with the Osmosis Infusion) which helps the skin quickly and deeply absorb these ingredients. This also makes the skin more receptive to your home care regimen by increasing the effectiveness of your products. This treatment delivers serums right to the edge of the dermal layer, restoring the ideal micro-environment your skin needs for optimal function and regeneration. In a matter of days a brand new, smoother, more radiant and even skin tone will start to appear. This treatment awakens the skin’s collagen cells, which become sluggish and stagnant as we age and over the course of two weeks you will see your skin become more firm and the elasticity increased, leaving you with a youthful, glowing appearance. Some individuals may experience a delayed micro peel (cellular exfoliation turnover) 5-10 days post treatment.
The ReVital Facial utilizes the newest in beauty technology. It is a professional-grade, state-of-the-art skin care device that uses nano-technology to deliver immediate results with long-term benefits. The tip on the device is made from stainless surgical steel with conical nano-tips that create micro-channels in the skin. The size of the tips 8mm in diameter with 100 nano-spheres on the top of each sphere and .015mm tall. This ergonomic device enhances product absorption to create visible and instant results in firming and refreshing the skin.
What is the general treatment plan?
ReVita facials are recommended every 2 weeks in a series of 4-6 depending on skin conditions for optimal results. Maintenance facials are usually done every 3-4 weeks but ultimately depend on individual needs.
- Gentle exfoliation
- For all skin types and conditions
- Increase hydration
- Reduce fine lines, winkles and age spots
- Improve texture of skin, diminish scar tissue
- Reduce blemishes, inflammation and pigmentation
What to expect after a Revita Facial:
- Days 1-4 The skin will be tighter, firmer, plumper and will look radiant. You may experience a gentle like exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
- Days 5-7 More specific results of the facial will be seen. More evenly toned, firmer skin as well as positive results of their targeted skin concerns.
- Little to no down time
- Can apply make up afterwards
- A pain-free cosmetic alternative to harsh treatments/procedures on the market
- Nursing or pregnant women
- Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
- Recent herpes outbreaks
- Severe cases of Rosacea
- Diabetes and other auto-immune system disorders
- Undergoing cancer treatments
- Skin Tags
- Dermatosis Papulose Nigra
- Scars less than 6 months old
- Severe solar keratosis
- Active Blemishes
How is this different from Dermarolling or Microneedling?
This is a noninvasive treatment that will not create a wound or inflammation in the skin. As the spheres are only 0.015mm in length they do not penetrate past the stratum granulosum. There is no discomfort and no downtime after receiving a Revita Facial.